I am in love with this recent find. M.A.C Cremesheen Glass in Looks Like Sin ... how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
1) You go on creamily, evenly and without a hint of gloppy, goopy mess.
2) You leave behind a just-bitten-now-I-think-I-might-be-a-vampire glossy reddish sheen.
3) You last for hours -- no reapplication necessary.
4) You garner comments from strangers on the street and make my Twestie Gregory Arlt proud of me for trying red.
5) You make my bestie jealous and cause her to snatch it right out of my hand while I'm applying before a party to try it herself. (She also sees its greatness.)
Sadly, M.A.C Cremesheen Glass in Looks Like Sin is sold out everywhere. But if you ever happen to see a tube ... oh, what am I talking about? I'll have grabbed it out of your hands and run quickly in the other direction. What can I say? It brings out the sinner in me.