Although I enjoy Halloween less as a grownup than I did as a kid, I still love the fact that this holiday is just so much fun. Seriously, who wouldn't love the chance to dress up and wear jewelry made out of skulls and spiderwebs for a day? These six pieces are definitely my favorites of the year.
1) Jennifer Fisher Mini Skull Diamond Earrings
A 14karat gold head and white diamond eyes? It just doesn't get any more luxe.
$785 at barneys.com
2) Alexander McQueen Filigree Skull Ring
The cage-like silhouette gives this macabre skull a touch of elegance and grace.
$395 at couture.zappos.com
3) nOir Pirates of the Caribbean Pirate Ship Pendant Necklace
This necklace makes me want to marry a pirate.
$145 at endless.com
4) Givenchy Skull Charm Bracelet
What's better than one skull? Well, many, of course!
$410 at barneys.com
5) Natalia Brilli Hamlet Cuff
Lambskin leather makes this skull cuff just the coolest. thing. ever.
$554 at farfetch.com
6) Cathy Waterman Charlotte's Web Charm
One of my very favorite stories of all time, both in book and movie form, is Charlotte's Web. I can just see Charlotte writing "Some pig!" in this web.
$1,715 at ylang23.com