1) They're thick and toasty warm. (To be honest, since feet trap heat, after the requisite 20 minutes you spend wearing them, your whole body may be slightly overheated.)
2) The self-activating gel lining is just so cool. It's squishy but not slimy, and it really cushions your feet.
3) Olive oil, grapeseed oil and Vitamin E all combine to create a formula that softens, smooths and nourishes even the most dehydrated skin.
4) They're perfect for throwing on while you're watching a really bad chick flick on HBOGO (my latest guilty pleasure is the Lindsay Lohan/Chris Pine classic, Just My Luck).
5) One use yields immediately moisturized skin without an unsightly flake in, well, sight. Plus they last for up to 50 uses!
So do yourself a favor and pick up a pair already. Your feet won't know what hit 'em.
Bliss Softening Socks retail for $52 at beauty.com.